WELCOME TO KillerTunes

CELEBRITY GIST | SPORTS | ENTERTAINMENT | NEWS | TECH | ABOUT US

PROMOTE MUSIC | CONTACT US | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

  • Wizkid celebrates mum as she clocks a year older
    Wizkid celebrates mum as she clocks a year older
     
    All the ladies that might have been jostling for Wizkid‘s love can take several seats as the only woman who is the true love of his life, Mrs Jane Dolapo Balogun clocks a year older.
    Starboy had loving words to say about his supportive mum as he took to his social platforms and wrote in celebration of Mrs Balogun: ‘Happy birthday to the love of my life! My back bone !! My everything! I do this for u! more life!!’

     
    Wizkid @wizkidayo Happy birthday to the love of my life!! Love u mama! My back bone my everything!! ❤️

    No comments:

    Post a Comment