WELCOME TO KillerTunes

CELEBRITY GIST | SPORTS | ENTERTAINMENT | NEWS | TECH | ABOUT US

PROMOTE MUSIC | CONTACT US | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

  • LIL WANYE SNUCK IN A CASH MONEY DIS ON HIS NEW GUCCI MANE COLLAB 'OH LORD'
  • Since being released from prison in May, Gucci Mane’s been on a hot creative streak. His second album this year, Woptober, arrives October 17, but until then, he’s keeping up the momentum with “Oh Lord,” a spiritual collab with Lil Wayne.
    “Take these shackles off me,” Gucci raps in the first verse over a bombastic beat and haunting keys, further declaring, “I’m a prophet, a legend/ I’m not beggin’/ I rather die for my freedom than live like a peasant.”
    Weezy swoops in on the second verse, calling on the Lord for help as he cuts ties with his Cash Money family: “I gotta feed the family, but I had to leave the family/ I cut off CMB, I’m an amputee/ But I never leave Christianity.” Yep, there’s nothing ambiguous about where his loyalties lie. Lord, hear his prayer.

    “Oh Lord” appears on the Birth Of A Nationsoundtrack, which arrives tomorrow and also features tracks from Pusha T, Nas, 2 Chainz, and Meek Mill. The film, which tells the story of Nat Turner’s historic slave rebellion, premieres in theaters on October 7.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment