WELCOME TO KillerTunes

CELEBRITY GIST | SPORTS | ENTERTAINMENT | NEWS | TECH | ABOUT US

PROMOTE MUSIC | CONTACT US | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

  • Riky Rick is promising his fans a “new sound” next year
  •  Image result for riky rick

    Ricky Rick is one of the biggest rappers in the country – scratch that, the continent – and he’ll be looking to prove this at this year’s MAMAs which take place at the TicketPro Dome on the 22nd of October. However, win or lose, it looks like the “Sidlukotini” rapper has already got his sights on 2017.

    One thing that he promises his fans for the new year is that he is going to have a “new sound”. Speaking to Channel24, he revealed that 2016 has been all about self-discovery for him. He said:

    “Just being comfortable in my own skin, and being able to just do things in the style that I like. Like at the beginning sort of I try and follow some sort of formula or structure to just fit it. And then like this year has almost been the year of, like, I can do what I feel like and people are receptive to that.”

    He also touched on his goals for next year and revealed:

    “I don’t really have any real goals for this year. I think, it’s just like finding a new sound for next year. My real goal is just like space to explore. So finding a new sound is going to be my real goal.”

    What kind of new sounds would you want to hear from Riky Rick?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment