WELCOME TO KillerTunes

CELEBRITY GIST | SPORTS | ENTERTAINMENT | NEWS | TECH | ABOUT US

PROMOTE MUSIC | CONTACT US | SUBMIT FREEBEAT

  • Alert: 2face Idibia and MI Abaga tease another collaboration
  • Tuface and M.I promise another music collaboration.
    Tuface and M.I promise another music collaboration.

    Having previously worked together on songs like ‘I Just Wanna Be There’ from 2face’s Unstoppable album, ‘Nobody’ and ‘Human Being’ from M.I’s second and third album respectively, 2face Idibia and M.I Abaga are set to collaborate again.

    Speaking on the new collaboration, 2face shared: ‘My ppl #anticipate things about to go down.’

    2face and M.I will also headline the forthcoming Nigerian leg of Buckwyld ‘n’ Breathless in September.  

    This will be another great collaboration with this musicians

    No comments:

    Post a Comment